Thursday, June 12, 2008

My day 1 session at PMR . . .

Summer camp is being organised in PMR IT, chennai for students of the same institution. Its being organised by Prasanna, MSP from same college. Its a innovative idea where the students get exposed to various Microsoft Technology. There wer totally 90 students registered for the session and we had an average of 75 students attending it. It was nice to see students taking interest in learning during their holidays.
It was started on 6th june and my first session was on 8th june. I was a backup for Asim who handled VB.Net. Since i was a backup i wasnt prepared to take any session and was one among the audience. The audience consisted of student sfrom CSE,IT,ECE and EEE department. So Asim started from basics of programming and OOPS. Since it was basics, it consisted of much of theory and less of demos. So to keep the session interesting I did a interaction session with the students on .Net fundas and basics. We got a good response from the students. From the feedback we learned that the they want more demos, less theory(any won would love that !!!) and more interaction. This helped us plan our forthcoming session. Rest in Next ! ! !

2 comments:

Karthik Raman said...

Hey Diwagar.

My name is Karthik and it was nice to read your Blogs. I am also a Microsoft student partner from Victoria University Of Wellington in NZ.

Visit my blogs at http://karthikblogbase.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

HI...

I'm Very eager to know about Microsoft and i'm trying my hands at MSP. though I'm not shortlisted to attend the test and GD today, i'm offere a second chance in attending an online contest on 28th oct.. Can u guess wat it would be???