Saturday, June 7, 2008

treat me as CORPORATE . . . ! ! !

Yipeee ! ! !
Know what ? ? ? I got placed in COGNIZANT. It was the second company to visit us. the first one was TCS. I didnt even clear the first round of aptitude test in TCS. Only few of my friends did it.
Cognizant came on 3-june. I did give a good shot in the aptitude.It consisted of three section and I did the 1&3 sections well while the verbal section was poor. The results were announced the same day evening at 7pm. Luckily my name was there.
I actually needed to hurry back to my home coz i hadto buy shirt and shoe for the interview. I came home late after purchasing and directly went to sleep. Didnt prepare anything for interview.
Next day i had a glance of DBMS and went for the interview. Went in for interview in a happy mood. I was questioned completely on DBMS(thank god studied that morning and had a decent knowledge).Actually i contradicted my own prvious answers. So as a whole the answers were average. I was also given situation and asked how would i react. I gave answer that i felt would be correct. I was not much satisfied with the answers i gave for HR and Technical and was not confident that i would get the job.
But when the results were announced and my name was there, it was a SHOCK for me. anyways thanks for the ALMIGHTY ! ! !

No comments: