Saturday, June 7, 2008

Session at last ! ! !

Its really a dream come true for me. I handled a session on VISTA and .NET 2005 in SRM University, ramapuram campus. It was for the second year IT department students. There was supposed to be a model exam on that day and it was postponed for the session. I would like to thanks HOD and other staff for doing the same. Only I was able it make it to the session as others werent due to unavoidale circumstances.
I started of with VISTA. I went on for around 45 minutes. Not many knew what are the features of VISTA. It was only after the session on student realized that she was not using VISTA instead was using a transformation pack. So i was happy that my session gave them some info.
Next was the .NET session. Those students had it in their syllabus the very same semester. So they know .NET in only the exam point of view and I believe they really got something useful from the session.
I got good feedbacks. Some forms were incomplete, without filling the comments and some had good comments. There was one weird comment stating that the session was too much of theory and that person dont like theory. I thought to myself that its a session and not an Hands On Lab and probably i should include more demo in my next session to make it much interesting.

After all it was my FIRST session.

No comments: